Thursday, January 24, 2013

Before Convergence 2013, Meet the Rockton Team featuring Nicole Sexton!

Written By Nicole Sexton, Social
Media Coordinator at Rockton Software

This is your 1st Convergence, what have you heard about Convergence and what are you looking forward to?

I have heard that Convergence is a great place to learn and grow within the Microsoft Dynamics Community. With this being said, I hope to gain more insight on this industry. In March, I will have only been in the Channel for nearly 11 months, so I am still seeking experience to help me grow in my role at Rockton Software, Social Media Coordinator.

If you have any great social media tips or wish to exchange ideas on social media strategies, I will be at the Rockton Booth #1851 on Wednesday and Thursday during the expo hours. Don’t forget to tweet with the hashtag, #Conv13!

No comments:

Post a Comment