Monday, July 23, 2012

Newsletter: July 2012


                            Work Simpler & Easier
Newsletter
July 2012


Do you waste time figuring out why data changes occurred? 

Take the guess-work out of the WHY with Auditor.
Auditor Screen Shot
Click on image to view demo.

Auditor is a system management tool that gives you the flexibility to track changes that are important to your organization and auditors.

Upcoming Events
The Partner Event
Tech Airlift

GPPC Technical Airlift


GPUG Summit
GPUG Summit
Introducing the newest publication to make your work Simpler & Easier!
 Rockton Software has partnered with several ISVs in the Microsoft Dynamics GP space to bring you this FREE publication to make your Work Simpler & Easier! This is a must read! Don't take our word for it! Click on the image and take a peek for yourself! You'll be glad you did!

Mark's Musings ~ Milestones   
Some things in life are measured in years. Like birthdays, anniversaries, and careers. Other things, just in moments. Like a baby's first word, landing a new job, or simply a quick-witted comment from a checker at the grocery store. 

I turned 40 this year. And I'm glad it wasn't the big deal I once feared it might be. I was contemplating recently why things like birthdays should matter, and I found that they in themselves don't matter to me, but what they do represent is a milestone. A measurement. A reason to stop, notice, and contemplate. As I sit here in my office near Boulder, looking outside at the beauty of nature, I am struck at how fortunate I am. I'm healthy. I have a great family. I'm surrounded by people in my life who love and care about me. Who I am and what I do matters to people. I have gratitude for the gifts I have and the gifts I give. Quite simply, I'm alive.

What I enjoy most about my life is choices. I have the choice to learn and read and gain knowledge. I have the choice to be grumpy, the choice to be happy, and the choice to feel whatever I feel. I get to make mistakes, and then I get to choose whether or not I learn from them. (Admittedly, some lessons are harder than others.) I have the choice to love, the choice to live, the choice to give, and the choice to receive. As I live and grow, I gain wisdom. And I find that wisdom makes most of life's lessons easier to take in over time. Most of all, in this moment, I choose to be thankful. 

What milestones bring you gratitude?

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment