Thursday, December 20, 2012

Benefits of Working from Home

Written By Pam Rasmussen,
Technical Support at Rockton Software

After working in the corporate world for more than three decades, I was given the opportunity to work from home when I took a new job, Technical Support at Rockton Software (www.rocktonsoftware.com). It was always a goal of mine to be able to work from home full-time. When it finally happened, I was thrilled to say the least. After working this way for some time now, it would be difficult for me to go back to the old way.

Working from home has so many advantages for both you and your employer. Here’s a list of the benefits I have noticed:

More Productivity
Less Interruptions
No Commute
Lower Car Insurance
Lower Vehicle Maintenance
Less Gas Expense
Less Stress
Less Cost for Work Clothes, Lunches Out, Etc.
More Flexible Hours

In addition, your employer doesn't have the expense of providing you with a physical office: furniture, heat, coffee, janitorial services, etc. When I think about having to drive to work, I get the chills. I love working from home, and if you ever get the chance to do it—take it!

Rockton Software has employees working in seven different states, so we could not have the perfect team unless nearly all of us worked from home.

Learn about the Disciplines of Working from Home! And, don't forget to follow Rockton Software on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment